Notre Quartier

J'aime notre quartier dans le 15eme arrondissement. With everything just a stone's throw away, surrounded by lively markets on rue de la Convention and Lefebvre throughout the week, shops and amenities of all kinds and all modes of transport at my disposal, 2 parks, et bien sûr with the Eiffel Tower only half an hour on foot, how could I possibly complain. My better half says that I have become very Parisian. Translation: that I don't think there's anything worth seeing beyond the Périphérique. C'est pas vrai!

Comments

kala said…
These pictures bring back memories. I can't tell you how much time I spent around your arrondisement. Isn't there a Korean convenience store next to a 8 à 8 store? And next to that there's a bum who lives on the sidewalk who keeps on spitting on people's feet, so watch out!

Kala
Cherublu said…
Yeah, I love love this neighbourhood. Nobody freaks me out like in Marseille. Perhaps I'll right about the "marengo" crowd who use to hang out in front of our apt and give me the creeps. Luckily, I haven't encountered the bum. Maybe I'll have a look-see around a snap up a few pics of him in action. hehehe

Popular Posts