Oops! He ate it all!


Dear Ma,
There’s a shop on La Canebiere called La Cure Gourmande. It’s candy heaven and I’ve never seen such beautifully packaged addictions in my life. I feel like a little girl again (dozing off into the night with a whole candy lodged in my mouth and my legs draped unladylike over a cold pillow or L {Astrolu}). I remember having such a sweet tooth back then. Which reminds me, I’d appreciate it if you refrain from showing any visitors that photo. Yup, you know which one. Anyway, back to La Cure Gourmande. Of course I bought you something! Although I’m keeping the ultra sweet stuff for me, for you, I bought some navettes. They’re delicious, Ma! I really thought you’d like them. Unfortunately, you’ll never know how they tasted ‘cause G gobbled the whole lot down just like that! Guess, he didn't realise it was part of your french 'care package'. Now all I have is an empty bag. I promise to buy another lot before going home for Xmas but I’ll be sure to secretly tuck them away from G.
Lots of love,
Cherublu

Comments

Popular Posts